New International Zones
Europe: Zone 1
Austria; Belgium; Bulgaria; Canary Islands; Croatia; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; France; French territories; Germany; Gibraltar; Greece; Hungary; Iceland; Ireland; Italy (inc. Vatican City); Latvia; Liechtenstein; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Malta; Monaco; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal (inc. Madeira); Romania; Slovakia; Slovenia; Spain (inc. Balearic Islands); Sweden
Europe: Zone 2
Albania; Bosnia & Herzegovina; Channel Islands (inc. Guernsey, Jersey) & the Isle of Man; Faroe Islands, San Marino; Switzerland; Turkey
ROW: Zone 1
Afghanistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Benin, Bermuda, Bonaire, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Peoples Republic of Congo, Costa Rica, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, FIJI, French Polynesia, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lesotho, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saba (Netherland Antilles),Samoa Western, Serbia, Singapore, Sint Eustatius (Netherland Antilles), Sint Maarten, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, StKitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Suriname, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, Uganda, Ukraine, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia
Countries highlighted are available on WTS tariffs as per below.
ROW: Zone 2
Algeria, American Samoa, Belarus, Bolivia, Cameroon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Liberia, Macau, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Myanmar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan
ROW: Zone 3
Andorra, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Gambia, Libya, Mali, Namibia, Nepal, Tunisia, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
ROW: Zone 4
Angola, Ascension Islands, Australian External Territories, Belize, Bhutan, Comoros, Cook Islands, Cuba, Diego Garcia, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Greenland, Kiribati, Lebanon, Madagascar, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Midway Island, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Mariana, Palau, Saint Helena, Sao Tome and Principe, Somalia, St Pierre & Miquelon, Syria, Timor (East), Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna
Please visit rydalcomms.co.uk/standardtariff for pricing information.
World Travel Select
Rydals World Travel Select allows users full access to their UK bundles and allowances while roaming
worldwide for just £7.50 (exc. VAT) per day.
World Travel Select is available in the following countries:
- Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Curacao,Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ghana,Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Kenya,Lesotho, Mexico, Mozambique, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Saba,Serbia, Singapore, St. Eustatius, St. Maarten, South Africa, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent,Suriname, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, USA and US Virgin Islands.
- The daily roaming rate is currently applicable against ALL noted event types including received SMS
- Any usage will be debited from the user’s UK bundled allowance
- If a user makes a call out of country, this will be chargeable at standard roaming rates
- If a user exceeds their UK allowances, they will be liable to roaming pence per minute rates