FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO RECEIVE A CALL BACK
email: email@example.com if you are in the market for a new role.
Job Title: Level 3 ICT Support Technician Salary
Reports to: Head of Technical & Infrastructure
Department: Technical Team
About Rydal Group
Rydal Group since formation in 2008 has evolved into an award winning, fully fledged Communications , Managed IT, Security & Utilities provider with over 55 staff supporting over 2000 clients across the UK, Europe and US.
Rydal Communications specialises in Managed IT, Phone systems, VoIP solutions, Gigabit broadband, Mobile airtime and CCTV. Our Head office is based centrally within Peterborough’s City Centre, with strong travel links to the surrounding areas.
Since its birth, the company, Rydal continues to achieve year on year growth, a result of its people, ambition & a family run approach to succeeding.
Within our relatively short history, Rydal has seen staff progress through all tiers of roles within the company and strives to ensure that performing members of the team wishing to grow with the company do so.
For more information about Rydal, the services we offer, our position in the market and to see some of the great feedback our clients give us, please see our website www.Rydal-Group.co.uk
The IT Support role focused primarily on the IT support services offered by Rydal to external customers, however, may at times require exposure to other areas of the business. This will include (but not limited to):
• Server Adminstration
• LAN & WAN network management
• Office 365 Administration
• Back up management & data recovery
• Cyber Security
• Cloud Management
The role will involve 2nd and 3rd IT Support to clients and will involve assisting with onboarding new clients. In addition from time to time project work will also be part of the role. The candidate will be required to lead on IT fault handling and assist other members of the team.
The role is predominantly office based, but some field work will be required on occasions during some onboarding, project work & fault management situations.
You will be working with the Technical Support Desk Manager as well as the Head of Technical & Infrastructure to help develop Rydal’s IT Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• To consult on infrastructure problems and provide suitable networking solutions
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
• To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation. Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
• Ensure all assigned IT faults are dealt with in SLA and resolved efficiently
• Respond to enquiries from clients and help them
• To resolve all IT issues with a professional manner and allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
• Out of Hours Support on Rota system.
• Willing to pass on knowledge and learn from other team members.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems from XP to Windows 10 within a business environment
• Windows Server & Active Directory Experience
• Office 365 administration
• Microsoft office product awareness
• Network Design & Management
• Excellent telephone manner and client facing experience
• Ability to communicate to people from a technical and non-technical background
• Flexible and adaptable to a fast-moving environment with ever-changing demands.
• Vmware & Hyper V management
• 3 Years IT Experience Preferable in a multi company support environment
• Good IP Networking Skills, VLAN, advance Router, Firewall & Switch configuration.
• Knowledge of supporting Sharepoint, Exchange and SQL
• Exposure to Linux
• Experience of using RMM Clients e.g Autotask, ConnectWise , Continuum
• Competitive Salary
• 21 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Pension with Employer contributions
• The opportunity to grow and develop skills.
• Experience Team Building days out and Team Incentives
• Full appreciation and reward of hard working and long-term commitment.
Salary: £27500 to £34000
Job Type: Level 3 ICT Support Technician
Department: IT Support
Award Winning Business Telecoms & IT Solutions Provider
Providing Business Telephone Systems for businesses in and around: Peterborough, Northampton, Derby, Coventry, Birmingham, Sheffield, Bedford, Norwich, King's Lynn, Leicester, Cambridge, Leeds, Lincoln, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Oxford, London, Southampton, Sunderland, York.
©2019 - 2021 Rydal Communications LTD. All rights reserved.